Best Player Props for A.J. Dillon: Week 6 Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player prop bets available for A.J. Dillon ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Dillon and the Green Bay Packers (4-1) are set for an NFC North matchup in Week 6 with the Chicago Bears (3-2) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for A.J. Dillon
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Dillon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dillon Season Stats
- This season Dillon has run for 166 yards on 38 carries (33.2 ypg).
- Dillon has racked up 63 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to three broken tackles), which is 35th among qualified runners.
- He’s also added nine catches for 88 yards (17.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season, he ranks 98th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 77.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 13 touchdowns on offense this season, or 7.7%.
Dillon’s Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers leads his team with 1,241 passing yards (248.2 per game) and has a 65.6% completion percentage (107-of-163), throwing 10 touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- So far this year Aaron Jones has run for 309 yards on 70 carries (61.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Jones also figures in the passing game, grabbing 17 passes for 132 (26.4 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has 42 catches for 579 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 61 times and put up 115.8 receiving yards per game.
- Randall Cobb has caught 11 passes on 14 targets for 157 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 31.4 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- The Bears have allowed two players to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Chicago has allowed five players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Bears have allowed just one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||103.8 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||331.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!