Best Player Props for A.J. Dillon: Week 5 Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
There will be player prop bet markets available for A.J. Dillon before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Dillon and the Green Bay Packers (3-1) take on the Cincinnati Bengals (3-1) in Week 5 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for A.J. Dillon
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Dillon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dillon Season Stats
- Dillon has rushed for 136 yards (34.0 per game) on 30 carries.
- Dillon ranks 46th in rushing yards after contact this season with 27.
- And he has tacked on five catches for 39 yards (9.8 per game).
- This season, he ranks 181st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 30.
Dillon’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Aaron Rodgers has put up 897 passing yards (224.3 yards per game) while connecting on 80 of 124 passes (64.5% completion percentage), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has 206 yards on 56 carries (51.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has 13 catches for 126 yards (31.5 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has 31 catches for 373 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 45 times and averages 93.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season Randall Cobb is averaging 31.8 yards per game, with nine catches (on 11 targets) for 127 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- The Bengals have allowed one player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Two players have run for at least a touchdown against Cincinnati this season.
- The Bengals haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||250.0 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.5 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||323.0 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.8 (8)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!