Best Player Props for A.J. Dillon: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
Bookmakers have installed player prop bets for A.J. Dillon ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
Dillon’s Green Bay Packers (0-0) and the New Orleans Saints (0-0) take the field in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for A.J. Dillon
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Dillon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dillon Season Stats
- Last season Dillon rushed for 22.0 yards per game. He also scored two touchdowns.
- Dillon racked up 142 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to six broken tackles) last year.
- Dillon put up 242 rushing yards on 46 carries (22.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns last season.
- Last year he was 392nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 16.
- He scored two combined touchdowns last season, 3.1% of his team’s 64 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- The Saints allowed only three players to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- New Orleans gave up at least one rushing touchdown to 19 players last season.
- The Saints allowed seven players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!