Best Player Props for A.J. Brown: Week 5 Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on A.J. Brown for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
AFC South opponents play in Week 5 when Brown and the Tennessee Titans (2-2) meet the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) at TIAA Bank Field.
Player Props for A.J. Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown has caught seven passes on 19 targets for 92 yards and one touchdown, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 10 yards after the catch, which ranks 259th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Ryan Tannehill has put up 1,054 passing yards (263.5 yards per game) while connecting on 96 of 151 passes (63.6% completion percentage), with five touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 109 rushing yards on 14 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Derrick Henry has rushed for 510 yards on 113 carries (127.5 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. Henry also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 14 passes for 125 (31.3 ypg).
- Julio Jones has been targeted 18 times, recording 204 yards on 12 catches.
Player Performance vs. Jacksonville
- No player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Jacksonville this season.
- Five players have hauled in a touchdown against the Jaguars this season.
- Jacksonville hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Jacksonville Jaguars Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||320.8 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.6 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||106.3 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.5 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||418.5 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (28)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.8 (27)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.