Best Player Props for A.J. Brown: Week 1 Tennessee Titans vs. Arizona Cardinals
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for A.J. Brown, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Brown and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for A.J. Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze A.J. Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown averaged 67.2 receiving yards and racked up 11 touchdowns last year.
- He was 18th in the NFL with 432 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored 11 combined touchdowns last season, 18.6% of his team’s 59 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Eight players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Arizona last season.
- The Cardinals allowed a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Arizona gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.8 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.9 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.9 (12)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.