Best NBA Player Props for Stephen Curry: Golden State Warriors vs. Minnesota Timberwolves | 11/10/2021
The Golden State Warriors, including Stephen Curry, face the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 27.6 points per game, Curry is ranked second in the league.
If you’re hoping to bet on Curry’s props, we dig into all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stephen Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry paces the Warriors at 27.6 points per contest, while also posting 6.6 assists and 6.6 rebounds. He is second in the NBA in scoring.
- Curry’s 27.6 points per game average is 3.9 fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Curry has averaged 6.6 rebounds per game, 1.1 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Curry has racked up 34.2 combined points and assists per game, 4.3 less than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (38.5).
- Curry’s point total has exceeded 31.5 points three times through the 10 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Curry’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards seven times over 10 games played this season.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Curry averages 22.1 points per game against the Timberwolves, 9.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Curry pulls down 4.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Timberwolves, 1.3 less than his prop total for this game.
- Curry racks up assists against the Timberwolves at a lower rate — 1.2 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Timberwolves, Curry averages 1.7 fewer made three-pointers (3.8) than this contest’s over/under (5.5).
- Curry’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Timberwolves is 11.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Curry averages 26.3 combined points and rebounds in games against the Timberwolves, which is 11.2 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Curry has put up 27.4 combined points and assists per game against the Timberwolves, 11.1 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Minnesota Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of these legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!