Best NBA Player Props for Russell Westbrook: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 11/6/2021
Russell Westbrook’s Los Angeles Lakers face the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET.
If you’re trying to bet on Westbrook’s props, we take a look at all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Westbrook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Westbrook Season Stats
- Westbrook posts a team-leading 8.1 assists per contest. He is also posting 20.2 points and 8.4 rebounds, shooting 44.4% from the floor and 26.3% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 23.5-point total set for Westbrook on Saturday is 3.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Westbrook has grabbed 8.4 rebounds per game, 1.1 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (9.5).
- Westbrook has averaged 28.6 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 4.9 fewer than Saturday’s prop bet over/under of 33.5.
- Westbrook’s point total has gone over 23.5 points three times through the nine games he’s appeared in this season.
- Over nine games played this season, Westbrook’s single-game rebound total has gone over 9.5 boards three times.
Westbrook’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Westbrook averages 28.4 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 4.9 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Westbrook’s 8.7 rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers are 0.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Westbrook averages 9.2 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Westbrook has made 0.4 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Westbrook’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers is 46.3, which is 1.8 more than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Westbrook combines for 37.1 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 3.6 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Westbrook records 37.6 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 3.1 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our NBA player props preview article.
For more NBA insights and betting odds check all of our NBA content here.