Best NBA Player Props for RJ Barrett: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers | 11/7/2021
The New York Knicks, including RJ Barrett, will square off against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Barrett’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze RJ Barrett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barrett Season Stats
- Barrett averages 19.2 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- The 19.2 points Barrett has scored per game this season is 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (17.5).
- Barrett has pulled down 5.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Barrett has averaged 25.0 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.5 more than Sunday’s prop bet total of 23.5.
- In the nine games he’s appeared in this season, Barrett’s point total has exceeded 17.5 points six times.
- So far through nine games, Barrett has recorded more than 5.5 boards in five matchups.
Barrett’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Barrett averages 10 points per game against the Cavaliers, 7.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Barrett grabs 2.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, 3.2 less than his prop total for this game.
- Barrett averages one assist in matchups with the Cavaliers, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Barrett averages 0.8 fewer made three-pointers (0.7) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Barrett’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 13.3, which is 13.2 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Barrett combines for 12.3 points and rebounds per game against the Cavaliers. That is 11.2 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Barrett has recorded 11 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 9.5 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our NBA player props preview article.
For more NBA insights and betting odds check all of our NBA content here.