Best NBA Player Props for Ricky Rubio: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards | 11/10/2021
Ricky Rubio and the Cleveland Cavaliers hit the court against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
Below, we take a look at Rubio’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ricky Rubio’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Rubio Season Stats
- Rubio posts 13.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 6.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- The 14.5-point total set for Rubio on Wednesday is 0.8 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Rubio has averaged 0.8 fewer rebounds per game (3.7) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Rubio has averaged 17.4 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.1 less than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 18.5.
- Rubio’s point total has gone over 14.5 points five times through the 11 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Rubio’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards three times in 11 games.
Rubio’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Rubio’s points-per-game average against the Wizards (11.8) is 2.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Rubio averages 2.7 rebounds in games against the Wizards. That is 1.8 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Rubio averages 6.7 assists in matchups with the Wizards, 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Wizards, Rubio averages one made three, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Rubio’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards is 21.2, which is 4.3 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Rubio combines for 14.5 points and rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 4.0 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Rubio’s 18.5 combined points and assists in games against the Wizards are 3.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting on an NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!