Best NBA Player Props for Richaun Holmes: Sacramento Kings vs. San Antonio Spurs | 11/10/2021
Richaun Holmes (16th in league, 10.5 rebounds per game) and the Sacramento Kings meet the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Below, we break down Holmes’ stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Richaun Holmes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holmes Season Stats
- Holmes posts a team-high 10.5 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 14.6 points and 1.5 assists, shooting 65.7% from the floor (fourth in league).
- The 14.6 points Holmes has scored per game this season is 0.1 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (14.5).
- Holmes has pulled down 10.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (9.5).
- Holmes has averaged 25.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.6 more than Wednesday’s prop bet total of 23.5.
- Holmes has put up more than 14.5 points five times this season (through 11 games).
- So far this season through 11 games, Holmes has grabbed more than 9.5 boards in seven contests.
Holmes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Holmes averages 7.4 points per game against the Spurs, 7.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Holmes’ five rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs are 4.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Holmes racks up 1.4 assists per game against the Spurs, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Spurs, Holmes averages zero made threes, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Holmes has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Spurs that is 11.7 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Holmes accumulates 12.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, and that is 11.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Holmes has collected 8.8 combined points and assists per game against the Spurs, 6.7 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.