Best NBA Player Props for Nickeil Alexander-Walker: New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder | 11/10/2021
Nickeil Alexander-Walker and the New Orleans Pelicans hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Alexander-Walker in this contest, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Nickeil Alexander-Walker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Alexander-Walker Season Stats
- Alexander-Walker puts up 13.7 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 35.5% from the floor and 25.3% from downtown with 2.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Alexander-Walker is 16.5 points. That’s 2.8 more than his season average of 13.7.
- Alexander-Walker has averaged the same number of rebounds as his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Alexander-Walker has racked up 16.4 combined points and assists per game, 3.1 less than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s matchup (19.5).
- In the 11 games he’s appeared in this season, Alexander-Walker’s point total has gone over 16.5 points three times.
- Over 11 games played this season, Alexander-Walker’s single-game rebound total has gone over 4.5 boards four times.
Alexander-Walker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Alexander-Walker’s points-per-game average against the Thunder (5.2) is 11.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker grabs 1.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Thunder, 3.0 less than his prop total for this game.
- Alexander-Walker averages 0.3 assists in matchups with the Thunder, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Thunder, Alexander-Walker averages 2.2 fewer made three-pointers (0.3) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Alexander-Walker has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Thunder that is 16.5 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Alexander-Walker averages 6.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Thunder, which is 13.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Alexander-Walker has collected 5.5 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 14.0 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!