Best NBA Player Props for Myles Turner: Indiana Pacers vs. Sacramento Kings | 11/7/2021
Myles Turner and the Indiana Pacers hit the court against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
Below, we provide Turner’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Myles Turner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Turner Season Stats
- Turner puts up 14.7 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, shooting 54.8% from the floor and 41.2% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Turner’s 14.7 points per game average is 2.2 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Turner has averaged 0.4 more rebounds per game (7.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Turner has averaged 22.6 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 2.1 more than Sunday’s prop bet over/under of 20.5.
- In the 10 games he’s played this season, Turner’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points four times.
- Over 10 games played this season, Turner’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards five times.
Turner’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- Turner is averaging 1.9 fewer points per game against the Kings than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Turner’s 5.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings are 2.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Turner averages 2.6 assists in matchups with the Kings, 2.1 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Kings, Turner has made 0.7 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Turner’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Kings is 18.7, which is 1.8 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Turner combines for 16.1 points and rebounds per game against the Kings. That is 4.4 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Turner collects 13.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Kings, 0.3 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!