Best NBA Player Props for Myles Turner: Indiana Pacers vs. Denver Nuggets | 11/10/2021
Myles Turner and his fellow Indiana Pacers match up against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Turner’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Myles Turner’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Turner Season Stats
- Turner averages 14.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest, shooting 53.4% from the field and 41.1% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Turner has averaged 14.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.0 points higher than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Turner has collected 8.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Turner has recorded 23.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 3.5 more than his 19.5 PR over/under for Wednesday’s game.
- Turner has scored more than 12.5 points four times this season (through 11 games).
- This season in 11 games played, Turner has had a rebound total higher than 7.5 boards in six outings.
Turner’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Turner is averaging 2.3 more points per game against the Nuggets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Turner’s 6.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Nuggets are 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Turner dishes out assists against the Nuggets at a lower rate — 0.4 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nuggets, Turner averages 0.5 fewer made three-pointers (one) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Turner’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Nuggets is 1.8 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Turner combines for 21.2 points and rebounds per game against the Nuggets. That is 1.7 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Turner’s 15.9 combined points and assists in games against the Nuggets are 2.4 more than his prop in this matchup.
Denver Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!