Best NBA Player Props for Montrezl Harrell: Washington Wizards vs. Cleveland Cavaliers | 11/10/2021
Montrezl Harrell and the Washington Wizards will take the court against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 9.1 rebounds per game, Harrell is 21st in the NBA.
In this story, we are digging into Harrell’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Montrezl Harrell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harrell Season Stats
- Harrell is posting 17.7 points, 1.8 assists and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- The 14.5 points prop bet set for Harrell on Wednesday is 3.2 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (17.7).
- Harrell has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (9.1) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (8.5).
- Harrell has averaged 26.8 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 4.3 more than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 22.5.
- Harrell has totaled more than 14.5 points seven times this season (through 10 games).
- Harrell’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 8.5 boards five times through 10 games played this season.
Harrell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Harrell averages 13.5 points per game against the Cavaliers, 1.0 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Harrell averages 4.9 rebounds in games against the Cavaliers. That is 3.6 less than his prop total (8.5) for this game.
- Harrell averages 1.2 assists in matchups with the Cavaliers, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Cavaliers, Harrell averages 0.1 made threes, which is 0.4 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Harrell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers that is 4.9 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Harrell accumulates 18.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, and that is 4.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Harrell has averaged 14.7 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!