Best NBA Player Props for Mikal Bridges: Phoenix Suns vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 10/23/2021
The Phoenix Suns, including Mikal Bridges, will take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Bridges’ prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Player Props for Mikal Bridges
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Mikal Bridges’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bridges Season Stats
- Bridges posted 13.5 points, 2.1 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
- The 13.5 points Bridges averaged last season are 1.0 more than his prop total set for Saturday (12.5).
- Bridges pulled down 4.3 rebounds per game in 2020-21, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Bridges appeared in 93 games last season, totaling more than 12.5 points in 51 of them.
- Last season in 93 games played, Bridges had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in 39 matchups.
Bridges’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Bridges’ points-per-game average against the Trail Blazers (12.3) is 0.2 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Bridges’ 5.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers are 0.9 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!