Best NBA Player Props for Luka Doncic: Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics | 11/6/2021
Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks meet the Boston Celtics on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET. He is 13th in the league, at 23.9 points per game.
Let’s examine all of Doncic’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Luka Doncic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Doncic Season Stats
- Doncic paces his squad in points (23.9), rebounds (8.3) and assists (7.1) per game, shooting 42.2% from the floor and 25.4% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- The 23.9 points Doncic has scored per game this season is 2.6 fewer than his prop total set for Saturday (26.5).
- Doncic has averaged 0.8 more rebounds per game (8.3) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (7.5).
- Doncic has put up 31.0 combined points and assists per game, 3.5 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Saturday’s matchup (34.5).
- Doncic has scored more than 26.5 points two times this season (through eight games).
- Over eight games played this season, Doncic’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards five times.
Doncic’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||15.0||14.8%||3.4||7.2%||2.0||3.0||24.2%||36.4%||13.3%||39.8%|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Doncic’s points-per-game average against the Celtics (22.5) is 4.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Doncic averages 5.5 rebounds in games against the Celtics. That is 2.0 less than his prop total (7.5) for this contest.
- Doncic dishes out 5.7 assists per game against the Celtics, 2.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Celtics, Doncic averages 1.3 more made three-pointers (3.8) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Doncic accumulates 28 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics, and that is 6.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Doncic has averaged 28.2 combined points and assists per game against the Celtics, 6.3 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!