Best NBA Player Props for Kristaps Porzingis: Dallas Mavericks vs. New Orleans Pelicans | 11/8/2021
Kristaps Porzingis and the Dallas Mavericks are hitting the court against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s break down Porzingis’ stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kristaps Porzingis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Porzingis Season Stats
- Porzingis put up 20.1 points, 8.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game last season. At the other end, he posted 0.5 steals and 1.3 blocks.
- Porzingis’ 20.1 points per game average from last season is 3.6 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- Porzingis pulled down 8.9 rebounds per game in 2020-21, 2.4 more than his prop bet for Monday’s game (6.5).
- Porzingis recorded 29.0 combined points and rebounds per game last season, 6.5 more than his 22.5 PR over/under for Monday’s game.
- In 49 games last season, Porzingis totaled more than 16.5 points 34 times.
- Porzingis’ single-game rebound total exceeded 6.5 boards 32 times in 49 games last season.
Porzingis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||16.6||3.3||1.8||3.0||39.1%||44.7%|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Porzingis’ points-per-game average against the Pelicans (16.8) is 0.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Porzingis’ 5.3 rebounds per game in matchups against the Pelicans are 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Porzingis racks up assists against the Pelicans at a higher rate — 0.1 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Pelicans, Porzingis averages 0.2 more made three-pointers (1.7) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Porzingis has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans that is 0.8 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Porzingis racks up 22.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, and that is 0.4 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Porzingis’ 18.4 combined points and assists in games against the Pelicans are 0.9 more than his prop in this matchup.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.