Best NBA Player Props for Killian Hayes: Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls | 10/23/2021
Killian Hayes takes the court for the Detroit Pistons versus the Chicago Bulls on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Hayes’ stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Player Props for Killian Hayes
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Killian Hayes’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hayes Season Stats
- Hayes posted 6.8 points, 2.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game last season. At the other end, he put up 1.0 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- The 7.5-point total set for Hayes on Saturday is 0.7 more points than his per-game scoring average in 2020-21.
- Hayes averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game last season (2.7) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Hayes’ point total exceeded 7.5 points 12 times in the 26 games he played last season.
- Last year in 26 games played, Hayes had a rebound total higher than 2.5 boards in 14 contests.
Hayes’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Hayes’ points-per-game average against the Bulls (10.5) is 3.0 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Hayes’ six rebounds per game in matchups against the Bulls are 3.5 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Hayes collects five assists per game against the Bulls, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Hayes’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Bulls is 7.0 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop bets analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!