Best NBA Player Props for Kevin Porter Jr.: Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors | 11/7/2021
Kevin Porter Jr. and the rest of the Houston Rockets match up against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s break down Porter’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Porter Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Porter Season Stats
- Porter is tops on the Rockets at 5.0 assists per game, while also putting up 4.3 rebounds and 12.4 points.
- The 12.4 points Porter has scored per game this season is 2.1 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (14.5).
- Porter’s per-game rebound average of 4.3 is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Porter has put up 16.7 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.8 fewer than his 18.5 PR over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In the nine games he’s appeared in this season, Porter’s point total has exceeded 14.5 points three times.
- So far this season through nine games played, Porter has had a rebound total higher than 3.5 boards in four matchups.
Porter’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Kevin Porter Jr.||12.4||12.0%||4.3||9.6%||5.0||1.8||14.8%||29.6%||12.1%||36.9%|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Porter averages 17.2 points per game against the Warriors, 2.7 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Porter averages 3.8 rebounds in games against the Warriors. That is 0.3 more than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Porter racks up 4.8 assists per game against the Warriors, 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Porter averages 0.7 more made three-pointers (2.2) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Porter’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Warriors is 25.8, which is 2.3 more than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Porter averages 21 combined points and rebounds in games against the Warriors, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Porter collects 22 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our NBA player props preview article.
For more NBA insights and betting odds check all of our NBA content here.