Best NBA Player Props for Kevin Durant: Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors | 11/7/2021
Kevin Durant (first in league, 28.3 points per game) and the Brooklyn Nets go up against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET.
Let’s break down Durant’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kevin Durant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Durant Season Stats
- Durant averages 28.3 points and 8.8 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 5.2 assists, shooting 56.9% from the floor and 36.6% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Durant has racked up 28.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.2 points fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Durant’s per-game rebound average of 8.8 is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (8.5).
- Durant has averaged 37.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.6 more than Sunday’s prop bet total of 36.5.
- Durant has played nine games this season, totaling more than 28.5 points in five of them.
- So far this season through nine games played, Durant has had a rebound total higher than 8.5 boards in five contests.
Durant’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Durant averages 12.4 points per game against the Raptors, 16.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Durant’s four rebounds per game in matchups against the Raptors are 4.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Durant racks up 2.4 assists per game against the Raptors, 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Raptors, Durant has made 1.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Durant’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors is 18.8, which is 22.7 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Durant averages 16.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Raptors, which is 20.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Durant has collected 14.8 combined points and assists per game against the Raptors, 18.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!