Best NBA Player Props for Jrue Holiday: Milwaukee Bucks vs. San Antonio Spurs | 10/23/2021
Jrue Holiday and his fellow Milwaukee Bucks match up against the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
Below, we take a look at Holiday’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Player Props for Jrue Holiday
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jrue Holiday’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holiday Season Stats
- Holiday paced the Bucks at 6.1 assists per game last year, while also averaging 4.5 rebounds and 17.7 points.
- Saturday’s over/under for Holiday is 17.5 points. That’s 0.2 fewer than his average from last season of 17.7.
- Holiday averaged the same number of rebounds last season as his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Holiday put up more than 17.5 points 40 times last season (in 81 games).
- Last year in 81 games, Holiday grabbed more than 4.5 rebounds in 40 contests.
Holiday’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Player Performance vs. San Antonio
- Holiday is averaging 0.8 more points per game against the Spurs than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Holiday pulls down 3.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Spurs, 0.6 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Holiday collects assists against the Spurs at a lower rate — 1.2 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Spurs, Holiday averages 1.4 made threes, which is 0.1 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!