Best NBA Player Props for Jimmy Butler: Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers | 11/10/2021
The Miami Heat, including Jimmy Butler, face the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 25.3 points per game, Butler is 11th in the league.
Below, we break down Butler’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jimmy Butler’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Butler Season Stats
- Butler leads the Heat at 25.3 points per contest, while also posting 5.5 assists and 6.0 rebounds.
- Butler’s 25.3 points per game average is 2.8 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Butler has grabbed 6.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (6.5).
- Butler has recorded 30.8 combined points and assists per game, 2.3 more than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s matchup (28.5).
- In the 10 games he’s appeared in this season, Butler’s point total has gone over 22.5 points six times.
- This season through 10 games, Butler has grabbed more than 6.5 boards in two outings.
Butler’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Butler averages 25 points per game against the Lakers, 2.5 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Butler pulls down six rebounds per game in matchups with the Lakers, 0.5 less than his prop total for this game.
- Butler racks up assists against the Lakers at a higher rate — 0.7 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Lakers, Butler averages one made three per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Butler’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Lakers is 1.7 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Butler accumulates 31 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Lakers, which is 1.5 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Butler puts up 31.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Lakers, 2.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.