Best NBA Player Props for Jarrett Allen: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards | 11/10/2021
The Cleveland Cavaliers, including Jarrett Allen, face the Washington Wizards on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET. At 11.6 rebounds per game, Allen is ranked seventh in the league.
Below, we provide Allen’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jarrett Allen’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Allen Season Stats
- Allen posts a team-best 11.6 rebounds per game. He is also posting 14.9 points and 1.6 assists, shooting 68.7% from the floor (third in NBA).
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Allen is 16.5 points. That is 1.6 more than his season average of 14.9.
- Allen’s per-game rebound average — 11.6 — is 0.9 less than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (12.5).
- Allen’s combined points and rebounds average (26.5 per game) is 2.0 fewer than the over/under of 28.5 set for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Allen has appeared in 11 games this season, scoring more than 16.5 points in five of them.
- So far through 11 games played, Allen has had a rebound total higher than 12.5 boards in six contests.
Allen’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Allen’s points-per-game average against the Wizards (13.9) is 2.6 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Allen averages 9.5 rebounds in games against the Wizards. That is 3.0 less than his prop total (12.5) for this contest.
- Allen dishes out assists against the Wizards at a lower rate — 0.2 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Wizards, Allen averages 0.5 fewer made three-pointers (zero) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Allen has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards that is 5.8 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Allen averages 23.4 combined points and rebounds in games against the Wizards, which is 5.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Allen’s 15.2 combined points and assists in games against the Wizards are 3.3 less than his prop in this matchup.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.