Best NBA Player Props for James Harden: Brooklyn Nets vs. Orlando Magic | 11/10/2021
The Brooklyn Nets, including James Harden, hit the court versus the Orlando Magic on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET. At 3.1 three-pointers made per game (shooting 40.0%), Harden is ranked ninth in the league in buckets from beyond the arc.
With prop bets available for Harden in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze James Harden’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harden Season Stats
- Harden leads the Nets at 8.5 assists per contest, while also averaging 7.7 rebounds and 18.3 points. He is third in the league in assists.
- Harden has recorded 18.3 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.2 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Harden’s per-game rebound average of 7.7 is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Harden combines to average 26.8 points and assists per game, 2.7 less than his PA prop bet total (29.5) for Wednesday’s game.
- Harden has recorded more than 20.5 points twice this season (through 11 games).
- So far this season through 11 games, Harden has recorded more than 7.5 rebounds in six outings.
Harden’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- Harden is averaging 7.8 more points per game against the Magic than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Harden’s seven rebounds per game in matchups against the Magic are 0.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Harden racks up nine assists per game against the Magic, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Magic, Harden has made 0.7 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Harden’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Magic is 44.3, which is 6.8 more than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Harden combines for 35.3 points and rebounds per game against the Magic. That is 6.8 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Harden has averaged 37.3 combined points and assists per game against the Magic, 7.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop bets analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!