Best NBA Player Props for Jae Crowder: Phoenix Suns vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 10/23/2021
The Phoenix Suns, including Jae Crowder, will take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Crowder’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Player Props for Jae Crowder
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jae Crowder’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Crowder Season Stats
- Crowder posted 9.9 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game last year, shooting 40.1% from the floor and 39.0% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Saturday’s over/under for Crowder is 9.5 points. That’s 0.4 fewer than his average from last season of 9.9.
- Crowder averaged 0.9 fewer rebounds per game last season (4.6) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (5.5).
- In 81 games last season, Crowder put up more than 9.5 points 43 times.
- Last year in 81 games, Crowder recorded more than 5.5 rebounds in 31 matchups.
Crowder’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Crowder’s points-per-game average against the Trail Blazers (12.1) is 2.6 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Crowder collects 4.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers, 1.1 less than his prop total for this contest.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop bets analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!