Best NBA Player Props for Giannis Antetokounmpo: Milwaukee Bucks vs. Washington Wizards | 11/7/2021
The Milwaukee Bucks, including Giannis Antetokounmpo, face the Washington Wizards on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET. At 10.3 rebounds per game, Antetokounmpo is 15th in the NBA.
Let’s break down Antetokounmpo’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this matchup, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Giannis Antetokounmpo’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Antetokounmpo Season Stats
- Antetokounmpo leads his squad in points (27.1), rebounds (10.3) and assists (6.1) per contest, shooting 52.1% from the floor and 31.1% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he posts 1.0 steals and 1.8 blocked shots (seventh in league).
- The 27.1 points Antetokounmpo has scored per game this season is 2.4 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (29.5).
- Antetokounmpo’s per-game rebound average — 10.3 — is 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (11.5).
- Antetokounmpo combines to average 33.2 points and assists per game, 2.3 less than his PA prop bet total (35.5) for Sunday’s matchup.
- In the nine games he’s appeared in this season, Antetokounmpo’s point total has exceeded 29.5 points three times.
- So far this season through nine games played, Antetokounmpo has had a rebound total higher than 11.5 boards in three outings.
Antetokounmpo’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Antetokounmpo averages 23.4 points per game against the Wizards, 6.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Antetokounmpo pulls down 9.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Wizards, 2.0 less than his prop total for this game.
- Antetokounmpo collects 4.9 assists per game against the Wizards, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Wizards, Antetokounmpo averages 1.0 fewer made three-pointer (0.5) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Antetokounmpo has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Wizards that is 9.7 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Antetokounmpo combines for 32.9 points and rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 8.6 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Antetokounmpo puts up 28.3 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Wizards, 7.2 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop bets analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!