Best NBA Player Props for Donovan Mitchell: Utah Jazz vs. Atlanta Hawks | 11/9/2021
Donovan Mitchell (seventh in made three-pointers in league — 3.2 per game, 29.9%) and the Utah Jazz face the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday at 9:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we dig into all of Mitchell’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell is tops on his squad in both points (25.8) and assists (5.3) per contest, and also posts 4.3 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocks.
- The 26.5-point total set for Mitchell on Tuesday is 0.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Mitchell has averaged 0.2 fewer rebounds per game (4.3) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- Mitchell has collected 31.1 combined points and assists per game, 0.4 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Tuesday’s matchup (31.5).
- Through nine games this season, Mitchell has put up more than 26.5 points five times.
- Mitchell’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 4.5 boards four times through nine games played this season.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Mitchell averages 22.9 points per game against the Hawks, 3.6 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Mitchell averages 4.3 rebounds in games against the Hawks. That is 0.2 less than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Mitchell racks up assists against the Hawks at a lower rate — 0.9 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Hawks, Mitchell has made 1.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Mitchell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Hawks is 30.8, which is 4.7 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Mitchell averages 27.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hawks, which is 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Mitchell has collected 26.5 combined points and assists per game against the Hawks, 5.0 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Atlanta Hawks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.