Best NBA Player Props for Devonte’ Graham: New Orleans Pelicans vs. Golden State Warriors | 11/5/2021
Devonte’ Graham and the New Orleans Pelicans hit the court versus the Golden State Warriors on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. With 3.2 treys per game (shooting 35.8%), Graham is 11th in the league in made three-pointers.
Let’s examine all of Graham’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonte’ Graham’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Graham Season Stats
- Graham puts up a team-high 5.4 assists per game. He is also putting up 17.0 points and 3.1 rebounds, shooting 37.9% from the floor and 35.8% from downtown with 3.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Friday’s over/under for Graham is 16.5 points. That’s 0.5 fewer than his season average of 17.0.
- Graham has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (3.1) than his prop bet total in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Graham’s combined points and rebounds average (20.1 per game) is 0.6 more than the 19.5 PR over/under set for Friday’s matchup.
- Graham has appeared in nine games this season, recording more than 16.5 points in five of them.
- So far this season through nine games, Graham has recorded more than 2.5 boards in seven matchups.
Graham’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Graham averages 9.8 points per game against the Warriors, 6.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Graham’s 3.8 rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors are 1.3 more than his prop bet total for this contest.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Graham averages 1.0 fewer made three-pointer (2.5) than this contest’s over/under (3.5).
- Graham’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 8.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Graham averages 13.6 combined points and rebounds in games against the Warriors, which is 5.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Graham has recorded 13.3 combined points and assists per game against the Warriors, 9.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!