Best NBA Player Props for Devin Booker: Phoenix Suns vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 10/23/2021
Devin Booker hopes to make a difference for the Phoenix Suns versus the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Booker’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Player Props for Devin Booker
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devin Booker’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Booker Season Stats
- Booker paced the Suns at 25.5 points per game last season, while also posting 4.3 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
- Booker’s 25.5 points per game average from last season is 2.0 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Booker averaged 0.3 fewer rebounds per game last season (4.2) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Booker’s point total exceeded 23.5 points 51 times in the 88 games he played last season.
- Last year in 88 games played, Booker had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in 41 outings.
Booker’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Booker averages 24.3 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 0.8 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Booker pulls down 3.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers, 0.6 less than his prop total for this contest.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.