Best NBA Player Props for Derrick White: San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings | 11/10/2021
The San Antonio Spurs, Derrick White included, hit the court against the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of White’s prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick White’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
White Season Stats
- White puts up 12.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 1.0 blocked shots.
- The 15.5-point total set for White on Wednesday is 3.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- White has averaged 3.4 rebounds per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- White has put up 17.9 combined points and assists per game, 1.6 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (19.5).
- White has put up more than 15.5 points four times this season (through 10 games).
- Through 10 games played this season, White’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards three times.
White’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||11.6||10.8%||3.1||7.0%||2.8||2.0||21.3%||34.5%||9.7%||40.8%|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- White is averaging 7.7 fewer points per game against the Kings than his point prop bet total for this game.
- White pulls down 1.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, 1.6 less than his prop total for this game.
- White dishes out 1.8 assists per game against the Kings, 2.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Kings, White has made 0.6 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- White has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Kings that is 12.0 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- White accumulates 9.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Kings, and that is 8.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- White has averaged 9.6 combined points and assists per game against the Kings, 9.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of these legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!