Best NBA Player Props for Derrick White: San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder | 11/7/2021
Derrick White and the San Antonio Spurs hit the court versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of White’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick White’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
White Season Stats
- White puts up 13.7 points, 3.4 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game, shooting 42.7% from the floor and 34.8% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 13.7 points White has scored per game this season is 1.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (15.5).
- White has grabbed 3.4 rebounds per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- White has averaged 17.1 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 2.4 less than Sunday’s prop bet over/under of 19.5.
- White has appeared in nine games this season, putting up more than 15.5 points in four of them.
- White’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards three times in nine games.
White’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||11.2||10.3%||3.2||7.2%||2.9||1.9||19.3%||35.4%||9.4%||41.6%|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- White’s points-per-game average against the Thunder (7.5) is 8.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- White grabs 3.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Thunder, which equals his prop total for this game.
- White collects three assists per game against the Thunder, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Thunder, White averages 2.0 fewer made three-pointers (0.5) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- White’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Thunder is 10.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- White averages 11 combined points and rebounds in games against the Thunder, which is 8.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- White records 10.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Thunder, 10.0 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.