Best NBA Player Props for Dejounte Murray: San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder | 11/7/2021
Dejounte Murray takes the court for the San Antonio Spurs versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we break down all of Murray’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dejounte Murray’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Murray Season Stats
- Murray leads the Spurs with 18.4 points per contest and 8.2 assists (fifth in league), while also averaging 8.1 rebounds.
- Sunday’s over/under for Murray is 17.5 points. That is 0.9 fewer than his season average of 18.4.
- Murray’s per-game rebound average of 8.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Murray has averaged 26.5 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.0 more than Sunday’s prop bet over/under of 25.5.
- Murray has put up more than 17.5 points five times this season (through nine games).
- Over nine games played this season, Murray’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards six times.
Murray’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||11.2||10.3%||3.2||7.2%||2.9||1.9||19.3%||35.4%||9.4%||41.6%|
Player Performance vs. Oklahoma City
- Murray is averaging 9.0 fewer points per game against the Thunder than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Murray averages 4.3 rebounds in games against the Thunder. That is 3.2 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Murray dishes out assists against the Thunder at a lower rate — 2.6 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Thunder, Murray averages 1.3 fewer made three-pointers (0.2) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Murray’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Thunder is 15.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Murray combines for 12.8 points and rebounds per game against the Thunder. That is 12.7 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Murray has put up 12.4 combined points and assists per game against the Thunder, 12.1 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Oklahoma City Thunder Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop bets analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!