Best NBA Player Props for De’Aaron Fox: Sacramento Kings vs. Indiana Pacers | 11/7/2021
The Sacramento Kings, with De’Aaron Fox, hit the court against the Indiana Pacers on Sunday at 6:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Fox in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze De’Aaron Fox’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fox Season Stats
- Fox posts a team-leading 6.8 assists per contest. He is also putting up 18.2 points and 4.1 rebounds, shooting 39.2% from the floor.
- Fox has recorded 18.2 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 3.3 points fewer than Sunday’s points prop total.
- Fox’s per-game rebound average of 4.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Fox has averaged 22.3 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 3.2 less than Sunday’s prop bet over/under of 25.5.
- Fox has totaled more than 21.5 points twice this season (through nine games).
- Fox’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards four times in nine games.
Fox’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Fox averages 14.7 points per game against the Pacers, 6.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Fox grabs 3.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, equal to his prop total for this contest.
- Fox averages 6.2 assists in matchups with the Pacers, 0.7 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Pacers, Fox averages 0.3 made threes, which is 1.2 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Fox’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Pacers is 7.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Fox collects 18.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, and that is 7.3 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Fox records 20.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pacers, 6.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.