Best NBA Player Props for Cole Anthony: Orlando Magic vs. Brooklyn Nets | 11/10/2021
Cole Anthony (sixth in NBA in made threes — 3.3 per game, 41.4%) and the Orlando Magic will hit the court against the Brooklyn Nets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
In this story, we are digging into Anthony’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Cole Anthony’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Anthony Season Stats
- Anthony is tops on the Magic with 20.2 points per game and 5.2 assists, while also posting 7.1 rebounds.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Anthony is 18.5 points. That is 1.7 fewer than his season average of 20.2.
- Anthony has pulled down 7.1 rebounds per game, 1.6 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Anthony’s combined points and rebounds average (27.3 per game) is 3.8 more than the 23.5 PR over/under set in Wednesday’s matchup.
- Anthony’s point total has gone over 18.5 points six times through the 11 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Anthony’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards five times in 11 games.
Anthony’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||13.7||13.7%||10.6||23.9%||2.5||1.5||11.6%||39.5%||15.0%||50.8%|
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Anthony’s points-per-game average against the Nets (16) is 2.5 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Anthony averages three rebounds in games against the Nets. That is 2.5 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Anthony racks up assists against the Nets at a higher rate — 3.5 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nets, Anthony has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Anthony’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Nets is 1.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Anthony averages 19 combined points and rebounds in games against the Nets, which is 4.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Anthony’s 24 combined points and assists in games against the Nets are 1.5 more than his prop in this matchup.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!