Best NBA Player Props for Chris Paul: Phoenix Suns vs. Sacramento Kings | 11/8/2021
Chris Paul’s Phoenix Suns match up against the Sacramento Kings on Monday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Paul’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Paul’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Paul Season Stats
- Paul averages a team-high 12.1 assists per game. He is also averaging 12.9 points and 4.6 rebounds, shooting 47.3% from the field.
- The 16.5-point total set for Paul on Monday is 3.6 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Paul has averaged 0.1 more rebounds per game (4.6) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (4.5).
- Paul has averaged 25.0 combined points and assists per game, 1.5 less than his PA prop bet total — 26.5 — for Monday’s game.
- Paul has scored more than 16.5 points one time this season (through eight games).
- So far this season through eight games, Paul has recorded more than 4.5 boards in five matchups.
Paul’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Sacramento
- Paul averages 12.2 points per game against the Kings, 4.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Paul averages 4.2 rebounds in games against the Kings. That is 0.3 less than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Paul collects 8.6 assists per game against the Kings, 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Kings, Paul has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Paul has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Kings that is 5.5 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Paul combines for 16.4 points and rebounds per game against the Kings. That is 4.1 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Paul has averaged 20.8 combined points and assists per game against the Kings, 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Sacramento Kings Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop bets analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!