Best NBA Player Props for Bradley Beal: Washington Wizards vs. Milwaukee Bucks | 11/7/2021
Bradley Beal (23.5 points per game, 15th in NBA) and the Washington Wizards will take the court against the Milwaukee Bucks at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday.
In this story, we are digging into Beal’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bradley Beal’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Beal Season Stats
- Beal averages a team-high 23.5 points per game. He is also posting 5.4 rebounds and 5.1 assists, shooting 40.0% from the field and 23.2% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per game.
- Beal’s 23.5 points per game average is 2.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Beal’s per-game rebound average — 5.4 — is 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Beal’s combined points and rebounds average (28.9 per game) is 2.6 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Beal has put up more than 25.5 points two times this season (through eight games).
- So far this season in eight games played, Beal has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in four contests.
Beal’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Milwaukee
- Beal’s points-per-game average against the Bucks (28.5) is 3.0 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Beal averages 3.7 rebounds in games against the Bucks. That is 1.8 less than his prop total (5.5) for this contest.
- Beal dishes out assists against the Bucks at the same rate as his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Bucks, Beal has made 1.0 more three-pointer per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Beal has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bucks that is 1.2 higher than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Beal accumulates 32.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bucks, which is 0.7 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Beal records 33 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Bucks, 2.5 more than his prop bet total in this game.
Milwaukee Bucks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our NBA player props preview article.
For more NBA insights and betting odds check all of our NBA content here.