Best NBA Player Props for Anthony Edwards: Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Golden State Warriors | 11/10/2021
Anthony Edwards (15th in league in made threes — 3.0 per game, 31.4%) and the Minnesota Timberwolves will take the court against the Golden State Warriors at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
Below, we provide Edwards’ stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Edwards posts 23.4 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, shooting 40.8% from the floor and 31.4% from beyond the arc with 3.0 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 22.5-point total set for Edwards on Wednesday is 0.9 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Edwards has averaged 0.2 less rebounds per game (6.3) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (6.5).
- Edwards combines to average 26.7 points and assists per game, 0.2 more than his PA prop bet total (26.5) for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Edwards has scored more than 22.5 points six times this season (through nine games).
- Over nine games played this season, Edwards’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 6.5 boards four times.
Edwards’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Golden State
- Edwards’ points-per-game average against the Warriors (21.7) is 0.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Edwards’ four rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors are 2.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Edwards averages two assists in matchups with the Warriors, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Warriors, Edwards averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (three) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Edwards’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Warriors is 4.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Edwards collects 25.7 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Warriors, and that is 2.8 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Edwards records 23.7 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Warriors, 2.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting on an NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!