Best NBA Player Props for Anthony Davis: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets | 11/8/2021
Anthony Davis (23.1 points per game, 18th in league) and the Los Angeles Lakers will hit the court against the Charlotte Hornets at 10:30 PM ET on Monday.
Below, we take a look at Davis’ stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Anthony Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- Davis paces the Lakers with 23.1 points per contest and 11.0 rebounds, while also averaging 2.6 assists.
- Davis has put up 23.1 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.4 points less than Monday’s over/under.
- Davis has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (11.0) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (10.5).
- Davis has put up 34.1 combined points and rebounds per game, 2.4 less than his 36.5 PR over/under in Monday’s game.
- Davis has appeared in 10 games this season, scoring more than 25.5 points in five of them.
- Davis’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 10.5 boards five times in 10 games.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Charlotte
- Davis averages 28.4 points per game against the Hornets, 2.9 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Davis averages 12.9 rebounds in games against the Hornets. That is 2.4 more than his prop total (10.5) for this contest.
- Davis averages 3.3 assists in matchups with the Hornets, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Hornets, Davis has made 1.1 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Davis has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Hornets that is 5.1 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Davis accumulates 41.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Hornets, which is 4.8 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Davis’ 31.7 combined points and assists in games against the Hornets are 2.2 more than his prop in this matchup.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.