Best NBA Player Props for Al Horford: Boston Celtics vs. Dallas Mavericks | 11/6/2021
Al Horford (16th in NBA, 10.1 rebounds per game) and the Boston Celtics go up against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Horford’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Al Horford’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Horford Season Stats
- Horford is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (10.1), and also posts 13.4 points and 3.3 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.0 steals and 3.0 blocked shots (first in the league).
- Horford has averaged 13.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.1 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Horford has grabbed 10.1 rebounds per game, 1.6 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (8.5).
- Horford has averaged 23.5 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.0 more than Saturday’s prop bet over/under of 22.5.
- Through seven games this season, Horford has scored more than 14.5 points three times.
- So far in seven games played, Horford has had a rebound total higher than 8.5 boards in six contests.
Horford’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Robert Williams III||9.3||7.5%||8.4||16.0%||1.4||0.0||0.0%||0.0%||9.0%||69.6%|
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Horford’s points-per-game average against the Mavericks (10.5) is 4.0 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Horford averages 5.8 rebounds in games against the Mavericks. That is 2.7 less than his prop total (8.5) for this contest.
- Horford collects 3.9 assists per game against the Mavericks, 1.4 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Mavericks, Horford averages 1.7 made threes per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Horford’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Mavericks is 20.2, which is 5.3 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Horford racks up 16.3 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Mavericks, and that is 6.2 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Horford’s 14.4 combined points and assists in games against the Mavericks are 3.1 less than his prop in this matchup.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our NBA player props preview article.
For more NBA insights and betting odds check all of our NBA content here.