Bengals vs. Broncos Player Props | Javonte Williams | Week 15
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Javonte Williams for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
This Week 15 matchup sees Williams’ Denver Broncos (7-6) square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Javonte Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has picked up a team-high 743 rushing yards (57.2 per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- Williams has stayed on his feet for 349 rushing yards after contact this season, 11th in the NFL.
- He also averages 21.5 receiving yards per game, catching 34 passes for 279 yards and three touchdowns.
- He ranks 36th in the NFL with 292 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s 30 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater has thrown for 2,954 yards while completing 67.6% of his throws (273-of-404), with 18 touchdowns and seven interceptions (227.2 yards per game).
- So far this year Melvin Gordon III has recorded 716 yards on 159 carries (55.1 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Courtland Sutton’s 48 receptions on 78 targets this year have turned into 658 yards and two touchdowns.
- Tim Patrick has totaled 579 yards on 42 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 44.5 yards per game on 66 targets.
Player Performance vs. Cincinnati
- The Bengals have given up more than 100 rushing yards to three players this season.
- Cincinnati has given up at least one rushing touchdown to 12 players this season.
- Three players have run for more than a touchdown against the Bengals this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.8 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.1 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (9)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.8 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.5 (17)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!