Bears vs. Packers Player Props | David Montgomery | Week 14
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for David Montgomery, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC.
Montgomery’s Chicago Bears (4-8) and the Green Bay Packers (9-3) square off in a Week 14 matchup between NFC North foes at Lambeau Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze David Montgomery’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Montgomery Season Stats
- Montgomery has had 134 attempts for a team-leading 566 rushing yards (47.2 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Montgomery has racked up 246 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 10 broken tackles), which is 23rd among qualified runners.
- He also averages 12.8 receiving yards per game, catching 20 passes for 154 yards.
- This season, he has racked up 156 yards after the catch, which ranks 118th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s 20 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Montgomery’s Notable Teammates
- Justin Fields leads his team with 1,361 passing yards (113.4 per game) and has a 58.1% completion percentage (115-of-198), throwing four touchdown passes and eight interceptions. He also has 311 rushing yards on 56 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 25.9 yards per game.
- Khalil Herbert has run for 389 yards on 94 carries (32.4 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Darnell Mooney’s 51 receptions on 90 targets this year have resulted in 721 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season Cole Kmet has caught 40 passes on 64 targets for 402 yards, averaging 33.5 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- The Packers have given up more than 100 rushing yards to only one player this season.
- Green Bay has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to seven players this season.
- Just one player has run for more than a touchdown against the Packers this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.8 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||102.5 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (17)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||321.7 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.2 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!