Bears vs. Packers Player Props | Aaron Jones | Week 14
Before placing any wagers on Aaron Jones’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key stats and trends to know.
NFC North foes take the field in Week 14 when Jones and the Green Bay Packers (9-3) meet the Chicago Bears (4-8) at Lambeau Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Aaron Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones has 133 carries for a team-best 564 rushing yards (47.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jones has stayed on his feet for 278 rushing yards after contact this season, 19th in the NFL.
- He also has 298 receiving yards (24.8 per game) on 37 catches, with four TDs.
- He ranks 23rd in the NFL with 334 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 21.9% of his team’s 32 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Aaron Rodgers leads his team with 2,878 passing yards (239.8 per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage (247-of-373), throwing 23 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- So far this year A.J. Dillon has run for 543 yards on 128 carries (45.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Dillon also figures in the passing game, catching 27 passes for 261 (21.8 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Davante Adams’ 80 receptions on 115 targets this year have turned into 1,083 yards and five touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb is averaging 31.3 yards per game, racking up 28 receptions (39 targets) for 375 yards and five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Four players have racked up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Bears this season.
- Chicago has allowed nine players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Bears have allowed at least two rushing touchdowns to just one player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||228.3 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.1 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||327.9 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.9 (22)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!