Bears vs. Lions Player Props | D’Andre Swift | Week 12
D’Andre Swift will have several player props available when he takes to the field on Thursday at 12:30 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC North rivals meet in Week 12 when Swift and the Detroit Lions (0-8-1) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (3-6) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze D’Andre Swift’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Swift Season Stats
- Swift has 123 rushes for a team-best 419 rushing yards (46.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Swift ranks 30th in rushing yards after contact this season with 163, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
- He’s also added 50 catches for 420 yards (46.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks third among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 439.
- He has accounted for 31.2% of his team’s 16 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
Swift’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jared Goff has put up 2,109 passing yards (234.3 yards per game) while going 220-for-333 (66.1% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Jamaal Williams has rushed for 312 yards on 71 carries (34.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- T.J. Hockenson’s 48 receptions on 65 targets this year have turned into 448 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Kalif Raymond is averaging 40.3 yards per game, with 30 catches (on 46 targets) for 363 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- The Bears have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to four players this season.
- Chicago has allowed eight players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Bears have allowed just one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||247.4 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.8 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||348.9 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.9 (23)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Don’t forget to checkout other NFL Thanksgiving games.