Baltimore Ravens vs. Los Angeles Chargers: Best Odds and Preview for Week 6
The Baltimore Ravens (3-1) and Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) will face off, with both teams coming off victories — the Ravens have won three in a row, the Chargers three in a row. Baltimore is the favorite (currently -3.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 50.5.
Best odds for Ravens vs. Chargers
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and Los Angeles Chargers in which the Chargers are currently the clear pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Ravens Vs. Chargers Spread Betting Action
Baltimore stats and betting info
Betting trends for Baltimore
- Baltimore has covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- The Ravens have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3.5 points or more this season (0-2).
- In Baltimore’s four games with a set total, two have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||269.3 (1077)||13|
|Rush yards||164.5 (658)||4|
|Points scored||26.3 (105)||20|
|Pass yards against||293.3 (1173)||24|
|Rush yards against||85.8 (343)||7|
|Points allowed||23.0 (92)||12|
Key players for Baltimore
- Lamar Jackson leads Baltimore with 1,077 yards (269.3 ypg) on 75-of-124 passing with four touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 279 rushing yards on 42 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Ty’Son Williams has been handed the ball 27 times this year and racked up 164 yards (41.0 per game) with one touchdown..
- Marquise Brown’s leads his squad with 326 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 19 receptions (out of 28 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins has hauled in 16 receptions totaling 257 yards so far this campaign.
- Mark Andrews has a total of 253 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 18 throws.
Ravens: Miles Boykin: Questionable (Thigh), Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Knee), Derek Wolfe: Doubtful (Neck), Marcus Peters: Questionable (Thigh), Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Shoulder), Chris Moore: Questionable (Finger), Ronnie Stanley: Questionable (Shoulder), Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen)
Los Angeles stats and betting info
Betting trends for Los Angeles
- So far this year, Los Angeles has put together a 4-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Chargers are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- One of Los Angeles’ five games with a set total has hit the over (20%).
|Pass yards||315.2 (1576)||4|
|Rush yards||108.4 (542)||17|
|Points scored||28.4 (142)||6|
|Pass yards against||226.6 (1133)||7|
|Rush yards against||157.6 (788)||32|
|Points allowed||23.2 (116)||13|
Key players for Los Angeles
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 1,576 yards (315.2 ypg) to lead Los Angeles, completing 67.1% of his passes and tossing 13 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He is also the team’s top rusher, racking up 60 yards (12.0 ypg) on 19 carries with one touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Austin Ekeler, has carried the ball 67 times for 349 yards (69.8 per game) with four touchdowns. He’s also caught 23 passes for 194 yards and three touchdowns.
- Mike Williams has registered 31 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 471 (94.2 yards per game). He’s been targeted 51 times and has and six touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has put up a 369-yard season so far with one touchdown. He’s caught 34 passes on 53 targets.
- Jared Cook’s 26 targets have resulted in 17 grabs for 210 yards and one touchdown.
Los Angeles injuries
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Ravens vs. Chargers
Betting split data from regulated betting sites combined with our in-depth statistical analysis points to the Chargers being favored to cover the spread against the Ravens.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!