Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders: Best Odds and Preview for Week 1
The Baltimore Ravens (0-0) are favored by 3.5 points versus the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) on September 13, 2021, starting at 8:15 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 50.5 points.
Best odds for Ravens vs. Raiders
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and Las Vegas Raiders in which the Ravens are currently the pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Ravens Vs. Raiders Spread Betting Action
Baltimore stats and betting info
Betting trends for Baltimore
- Baltimore put together a 10-5-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Ravens covered the spread nine times last season (9-5-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Baltimore’s games.
|Pass yards||182.4 (2919)||32|
|Rush yards||191.9 (3071)||1|
|Points scored||29.3 (468)||7|
|Pass yards against||238.0 (3808)||9|
|Rush yards against||108.8 (1740)||8|
|Points allowed||18.9 (303)||2|
Key players for Baltimore
- Last season, Lamar Jackson had 2,757 passing yards (183.8 yards per game), a 64.4% completion percentage (242-of-376), 26 touchdowns, and only nine interceptions. He also added 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven rushing touchdowns (averaging 67.0 yards per game).
- Latavius Murray racked up 656 yards on 146 carries (43.7 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Marquise Brown hauled in 58 catches for 769 yards (48.1 ypg) while he was targeted 100 times. He also scored eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He grabbed 58 receptions for 701 yards and seven touchdowns. He was targeted 88 times and averaged 50.1 receiving yards per game.
- Sammy Watkins reeled in 37 passes on 55 targets for 421 yards and two touchdowns, putting up 26.3 yards per game last year.
Ravens: Justin Madubuike: Out (Knee), Chris Moore: Out (Finger), Justice Hill: Out (Thigh), Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Ankle)
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Raiders had an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last season.
- In Las Vegas’ games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times.
|Pass yards||273.9 (4383)||9|
|Rush yards||119.8 (1916)||14|
|Points scored||27.1 (434)||10|
|Pass yards against||271.3 (4341)||26|
|Rush yards against||125.8 (2013)||23|
|Points allowed||29.9 (478)||30|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr averaged 256.4 passing yards per outing and threw 27 touchdowns last season.
- Josh Jacobs racked up 12 rushing touchdowns on 66.6 yards per game last season.
- Last season Kenyan Drake rushed for 59.7 yards per game. He also scored 10 touchdowns.
- Darren Waller was targeted 9.1 times per game and racked up 1,196 receiving yards and nine touchdowns over the course of 2020.
- Hunter Renfrow averaged 41.0 receiving yards on 4.8 targets per game in 2020, scoring two touchdowns.
- Henry Ruggs III played his way to two receiving touchdowns and 452 receiving yards (30.1 ypg) last season.
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Pick for Ravens vs. Raiders
The Ravens are favored to cover the spread against the Raiders based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.