Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts: Best Odds and Preview for Week 5
The Baltimore Ravens (3-1) are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7) over the Indianapolis Colts (1-3). The Ravens have taken three games straight. An over/under of 47 points has been established for the matchup.
Best odds for Ravens vs. Colts
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts in which the Ravens are currently the pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Ravens Vs. Colts Spread Betting Action
Baltimore stats and betting info
Betting trends for Baltimore
- Baltimore has covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- The Ravens are 0-1 against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- Baltimore has hit the over in two of four games with a set total (50%).
|Pass yards||269.3 (1077)||13|
|Rush yards||164.5 (658)||3|
|Points scored||26.3 (105)||8|
|Pass yards against||293.3 (1173)||24|
|Rush yards against||85.8 (343)||7|
|Points allowed||23.0 (92)||11|
Key players for Baltimore
- Lamar Jackson has been a dual threat to lead Baltimore in both passing and rushing. He has 1,077 passing yards, completing 60.5% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 279 yards (69.8 ypg) on 43 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Ty’Son Williams has carried the ball 27 times for 164 yards (41.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Marquise Brown’s 326 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 28 times and has totaled 19 catches and three touchdowns.
- Sammy Watkins has hauled in 16 passes while averaging 64.3 yards per game.
- Mark Andrews has been the target of 25 passes and racked up 18 grabs for 253 yards, an average of 63.3 yards per contest..
Ravens: Marquise Brown: Questionable (Knee), Nick Boyle: Questionable (Thigh), Justin Madubuike: Questionable (Knee), Lamar Jackson: Questionable (Knee), Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Not Injury Related), Chris Moore: Questionable (Thigh), Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen), Broderick Washington: Questionable (Illness), Mark Andrews: Questionable (Thigh), Tyre Phillips: Doubtful (Shoulder), Marcus Peters: Questionable (Thigh), Ronnie Stanley: Questionable (Shoulder), Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Knee)
Indianapolis stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indianapolis
- Indianapolis is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Two of Indianapolis’ four games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||236.3 (945)||25|
|Rush yards||112.0 (448)||15|
|Points scored||20.8 (83)||20|
|Pass yards against||232.0 (928)||9|
|Rush yards against||114.0 (456)||15|
|Points allowed||24.3 (97)||17|
Key players for Indianapolis
- Carson Wentz has 920 passing yards, or 230.0 per game, so far this season. He has completed 63.8% of his passes and has thrown five touchdowns with one interception. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 17.0 rushing yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has carried the ball 58 times for 274 yards, with one touchdown. He’s also tacked on 11 catches for 81 yards.
- Nyheim Hines has 14 receptions for 124 yards (31.0 per game) so far while also carrying the ball 18 times for 70 yards and one score.
- Michael Pittman Jr. paces his squad with 279 receiving yards on 23 receptions.
- Zach Pascal has caught 15 passes and compiled 156 receiving yards (39.0 per game) with three touchdowns.
Colts: Darius Leonard: Out (Groin), Anthony Walker: Questionable (Ankle), Anthony Castonzo: Out (Rib)
Pick for Ravens vs. Colts
The Ravens are favored to cover the spread against the Colts based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.