Avalanche vs. Blues Player Props | Nathan MacKinnon | Thursday
The Colorado Avalanche host the St. Louis Blues on Thursday May 19th, 9:40pm ET at Ball Arena. The St. Louis Blues are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +185.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Colorado Avalanche is -230. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Avalanche and Blues have met four times this season, with the Avalanche winning three times and the Blues winning once. Their most recent matchup on May 17, 2022 ended 3-2 with the Colorado Avalanche taking the win.
Nathan MacKinnon Season Stats
- Nathan MacKinnon averages 0.5 goals, 0.9 assists, and 1.4 points per game.
- MacKinnon’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 1.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 1.4.
- MacKinnon’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 0.5 which is 0.4 less than than his season average of 0.9.
- MacKinnon’s goals line for this matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 0.5 which is the same as than his season average of 0.5.
- MacKinnon’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. St. Louis Blues is set at 4.5 which is the same as than his season average of 4.5.
Nathan MacKinnon Notable Teammates
St. Louis Blues Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.