Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 6
The Minnesota Timberwolves (11-12) host the Atlanta Hawks (12-12) at Target Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 6, 2021. The Timberwolves are 1.5-point favorites in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Minnesota Timberwolves and Atlanta Hawks.
Timberwolves stats and betting info
Betting trends for Minnesota
- So far this season, Minnesota has put together an 11-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Timberwolves are 5-5 against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Minnesota has gone over in nine of its 23 games with a set total (39.1%).
- The Timberwolves have won seven of the 10 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (70%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter, Minnesota has a 7-3 record (winning 70% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Timberwolves’ implied win probability is 54.5%.
Key players for Minnesota
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.0 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 50.8 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (57-for-129)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.0 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (68-for-199)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 38.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (60-for-186)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 5.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 53.6 FG%
- Malik Beasley: 10.6 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (59-for-181)
Timberwolves Injuries: D’Angelo Russell: Day To Day (Ankle), Karl-Anthony Towns: Day To Day (Tailbone), Jaden McDaniels: Day To Day (Illness), Patrick Beverley: Out (Adductor), Jaylen Nowell: Day To Day (Back)
Hawks stats and betting info
Betting trends for Atlanta
- Minnesota is 11-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Timberwolves have a 5-5 record against the spread.
- Nine of Minnesota’s 23 games with a set total have hit the over (39.1%).
- The Hawks have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- Atlanta has a record of 1-6 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least -102 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50.5% chance of a victory for the Hawks.
Key players for Atlanta
- Trae Young: 26.2 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (65-for-167)
- John Collins: 17.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 BLK, 57.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
- Clint Capela: 11.5 PTS, 12.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 57.4 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 10.7 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (40-for-101)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 11.6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (43-for-110)
Hawks Injuries: Cam Reddish: Out (Illness), De’Andre Hunter: Out (Wrist), Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Ankle), Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Shoulder)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!