Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds & Game Analysis | NFL Week 12 Predictions
The Atlanta Falcons (4-6) are favored by 1 point versus the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-8) on November 28, 2021, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 46.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Atlanta Falcons and Jacksonville Jaguars in which the Falcons are currently the pick among bettors to cover the spread.
Falcons Vs. Jaguars Spread Betting Action
Atlanta stats and betting info
Betting trends for Atlanta
- Atlanta is 4-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Falcons are 2-2 against the spread.
- Out of Atlanta’s 10 games with a set total, five have hit the over (50%).
|Pass yards||244.6 (2446)||21|
|Rush yards||78.6 (786)||30|
|Points scored||17.8 (178)||27|
|Pass yards against||251.4 (2514)||14|
|Rush yards against||123.3 (1233)||25|
|Points allowed||28.8 (288)||31|
Key players for Atlanta
- Matt Ryan has thrown for 2,427 yards (242.7 ypg) to lead Atlanta, completing 67.7% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdown passes compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Cordarrelle Patterson, has carried the ball 77 times for 303 yards (30.3 per game) and two touchdowns. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 473 receiving yards on 39 catches with five touchdowns through the air.
- Mike Davis has been handed the ball 91 times this year and racked up 290 yards (29.0 per game) with one touchdown.
- Kyle Pitts has hauled in 43 receptions for 635 yards (63.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Olamide Zaccheaus has been the target of 34 passes and compiled 18 grabs for 217 yards, an average of 21.7 yards per contest. He’s found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Falcons: Hayden Hurst: Questionable (Ankle), Todd Gurley II: Out (Knee), Dante Fowler Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring), Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring)
Jacksonville stats and betting info
Betting trends for Jacksonville
- Jacksonville has a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Jaguars have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- Jacksonville has hit the over in two of 10 games with a set total (20%).
|Pass yards||217.4 (2174)||27|
|Rush yards||112.5 (1125)||17|
|Points scored||15.9 (159)||31|
|Pass yards against||264.9 (2649)||20|
|Rush yards against||112.5 (1125)||17|
|Points allowed||26.2 (262)||25|
Key players for Jacksonville
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 2,141 yards on 58.4% passing while recording eight touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season. He’s also rushed for 192 yards with two scores.
- James Robinson has rushed for 568 yards on 112 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground. He’s also tacked on 24 catches, totaling 169 yards.
- Carlos Hyde has run for 211 yards across 56 carries.
- Marvin Jones Jr. paces his team with 486 receiving yards on 42 catches with three touchdowns.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has caught 40 passes and compiled 408 receiving yards (40.8 per game).
- Dan Arnold’s 51 targets have resulted in 34 grabs for 399 yards.
Jaguars: Sidney Jones IV: Out (Achilles), Chris Conley: Out (Hip), D.J. Chark Jr.: Out (Ribs), Dare Ogunbowale: Questionable (Hand), Andrew Norwell: Out (Forearm), Gardner Minshew: Questionable (Right Thumb)
Pick for Falcons vs. Jaguars
Betting split data provided by regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth games analysis favors the Falcons to cover the spread against the Jaguars.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL odds across legal sportsbooks.
Looking for other NFL games? Check out all NFL Week 12 odds and pick a game to bet on.