Atlanta Braves vs New York Mets Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 12
The New York Mets visit the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, taking the field at 7:20pm ET on Tuesday July 12th, 7:20pm ET. The New York Mets are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the New York Mets and Atlanta Braves.
Atlanta and New York Betting Info
- Ten of the Braves’ last 11 home games have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Braves have won each of their last 11 games at Truist Park following a home loss.
New York Mets Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.255|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.7|
Key Players for New York
- Edwin Díaz: 1.73 ERA, 18.08 K/9, 1.02 WHIP
- Colin Holderman: 2.46 ERA, 9.21 K/9, 1.16 WHIP
- David Peterson: 3.48 ERA, 9.73 K/9, 1.27 WHIP
- Peter Alonso: .272 Batting Avg, .346 OBP, .531 SLG, .877 OPS, 48 Runs
- Eduardo Escobar: .216 Batting Avg, .271 OBP, .376 SLG, .647 OPS, 34 Runs
- Brandon Nimmo: .269 Batting Avg, .355 OBP, .435 SLG, .790 OPS, 51 Runs
- Francisco Lindor: .245 Batting Avg, .319 OBP, .424 SLG, .743 OPS, 50 Runs
- Jonathan Davis: .241 Batting Avg, .330 OBP, .355 SLG, .685 OPS, 25 Runs
- Mark Canha: .273 Batting Avg, .374 OBP, .376 SLG, .750 OPS, 39 Runs
- Luis Guillorme: .309 Batting Avg, .382 OBP, .388 SLG, .770 OPS, 24 Runs
- Tomás Nido: .210 Batting Avg, .251 OBP, .236 SLG, .487 OPS, 13 Runs
Atlanta Braves Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.250|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.7|
Key Players for Atlanta
- Jackson Stephens: 3.14 ERA, 8.48 K/9, 1.19 WHIP
- William Smith: 3.18 ERA, 10.06 K/9, 1.38 WHIP
- Ian Anderson: 4.99 ERA, 7.69 K/9, 1.51 WHIP
- Travis d’Arnaud: .262 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .472 SLG, .785 OPS, 34 Runs
- Orlando Arcia: .254 Batting Avg, .331 OBP, .369 SLG, .700 OPS, 11 Runs
- Michael Riley: .282 Batting Avg, .348 OBP, .564 SLG, .912 OPS, 51 Runs
- Dansby Swanson: .299 Batting Avg, .353 OBP, .485 SLG, .838 OPS, 54 Runs
- Adam Duvall: .206 Batting Avg, .272 OBP, .378 SLG, .650 OPS, 36 Runs
- Marcell Ozuna: .228 Batting Avg, .282 OBP, .422 SLG, .704 OPS, 41 Runs
- Eddie Rosario: .114 Batting Avg, .171 OBP, .171 SLG, .342 OPS, 6 Runs
- Matthew Olson: .251 Batting Avg, .342 OBP, .463 SLG, .805 OPS, 38 Runs
- Michael Harris II: .294 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .510 SLG, .835 OPS, 28 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Braves and Mets, the Braves won twice and the Mets won three times. Their most recent matchup on July 11, 2022 ended 4-1 with the New York Mets taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…